Frequently Asked Questions
Below are our list Frequently Asked questions
At Jorange Enterprises we help companies with business and marketing strategy as we understand that every business requires having the right strategy to succeed.
If your ambition is growth, and not necessarily in monetary terms, as your goals could also be personal or measured in geographic terms – as soon as your ambition implies moving beyond your comfort zone – then we are the right partner for your journey.
Every situation is unique. However, some fairly common steps include the following:
• Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
• Review your existing materials (draft business plans, financials, market research, competitor research, etc.).
• Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and fees for the project.
• Several in-depth discussions to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the business plan and financial model.
• Conduct additional research, as needed.
• Draft an Investor Presentation and review it with you to ensure that all parties agree on the high-level vision.
• Draft the Executive Summary and review it with you to ensure that we all agree on the next level of detail.
• Prepare a draft outline of the business plan for your review.
• Begin filling in the details on the draft. Obtain and incorporate your feedback.
• Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the financial model, and explain how it works so that you can take "ownership" of the financials.
• Finalize all deliverables.
• Coach you on the best way to deliver the investor presentation and on how to address questions.
• Provide ongoing support, including making minor updates to the deliverables at no additional charge.
Depending on how we structure the project, you should expect to spend anywhere from 10-30 hours on the process over the course of a typical engagement.
We are located in the heart of Lagos Nigeria. Although, we rely heavily on the phone, e-mail, and online meeting tools, and have sometimes never met half of our clients. If desired, we are available to visit you at your offices for a day or two at a time.
We can assure you that our services and our deliverables will be complete and thorough. We cannot provide you with assurances that any analysis will yield results that coincide with your expectations.
Our consultant can make a world of difference in your marketing efforts. We will give you insight into your own company. Look at the company track record — a well proven ROI and excellent recommendations. Above that, we would try to understand your product and your personal values. The best person to sell your company is one who believes in and can personify your virtues.
Yes. Full ownership of all accepted and agreed to design work is transferred to the client once final payment for a project is received. We only ask for the right to display created works in our portfolios for self-promotion purposes only.
Running Errand: Every business has to get things done and sometimes, some errands get in the way of having a productive day. We help clients get those extra activities done so you can focus one the core work. Bill payments, stationary and beverage purchase etc.
Administrative role: As an entrepreneur, it is important to save cost and invest in areas neccessary. You do not have to hire a staff when we can play all the roles and pay a one-time fee. Make calls to your customers, receive calls, check your emails, reaply emails, work on documents, create speadsheets for project needed, etc.
Brainstorming: This is where we take all the notes gathered about your company (whatever the logo is meant for) and begin to brainstorm ideas and start sketching my thoughts to paper. This process should not be rushed, as this is where the initial concepts are formed.
Drawing: When we feel we have got enough good ideas to work with, we begin the task of converting the ideas and rough sketches into more clean and proportional designs. This step can become very tedious, but well worth the added effort.
Computer Development: By now, we have accumulated enough drafts of the logo design to re-draw digitally on the computer. After the designs are complete, we sometimes begin playing around with color options.
Delivery and Analysis: The computer drawn concepts are then sent to you for analysis. Once a design is chosen, we then discuss any necessary modifications.
Finalizing: When a design is chosen and finalized, the second half of payment will be expected. After we receive payment, you will be sent the appropriate files for print and web use, as well as a receipt of purchase.
The time frame for project completion will depend on your specific needs and our existing work load. To give you a rough idea, we usually request 2-3 weeks for a logo project, 3 weeks for a basic web design, 1-2 weeks for most print work.
While we try to accommodate tight project deadlines, in our experience, the best designs result from an un-rushed creative process.
We specialize in logo design/business identity but offer a variety of graphic design services, including:
• Logo design and business branding.
• Promotional design: flyers, album artwork, posters, banners, brochures & more.
• Custom graphics and scalable vector art.
• WordPress based Web Design, Magento Web Design and SEO services.
It is all about the results. We actively challenge business leaders to look beyond own perceived limitations and identifying targets they never previously dared dream of. Then we help them succeed. We work actively on implementing a results oriented work approach in the organization within management as well as on-site throughout the organization.
We will charge for the overall mission, and then we devote the time to the project we see necessary to achieve the established objectives. Part of our fees are added into a risk premium, which means we only get paid in full when we, together with our clients, actually reach the targets that we have jointly developed. Consultants at Jorange Enterprises has one goal in mind - to help your organization achieve performance goals that you previously thought were impossible.
Gladly. We prepare a non-disclosure contract so that our own trade secrets can be protected as well.
Brand management is the overall message and reach of the brand. It's essentially all of your various techniques to reach your audience, gain loyal clientele and promote the overall integrity of your products or services.
Check, transfer and cash are all acceptable forms of payment. Please be aware that projects begin once form of payment clears.